- A $25.00 resort fee will be added to each day of your stay. This fee allows us to keep our new resort amenities fresh, clean, and open to you to enjoy during your getaway to The Hidden Valley. Included in the resort fee are self parking, Wi-Fi access, complimentary s’mores kits, complimentary in-room tea & coffee, dry sauna, pool & jacuzzi, in-room Brooklinen robes, bocce ball court, pool table, fire pits, Tesla and EV charging stations, reverse osmosis water and ice machine, and in-room vanity kits.
- Pool Hours: 8AM – 10PM.
- No pets or glass allowed in the pool area.
- Our valley offers plenty of wide open spaces to be enjoyed with your furry friend. Cuyama Buckhorn welcomes well-behaved dogs in select room types with advanced notice. A $30.00 one-time, non-refundable pet fee will be charged upon arrival. No more than two dogs per room.
- Additionally, upon check-in a $175 hold will be placed on your credit card of choice for any potential additional pet cleaning and/or damage fees. If extra cleaning or repair is not needed this charge will not be taken.
- Pets are not permitted in the restaurant, coffee shop, bar, or by the pool (service animals are an exception) and should use the Pup Patch located in the hotel parking lot to do their business.
STAYS & DEPOSITS
- A 100% deposit for the first night of your stay, plus tax (Santa Barbara County occupancy tax is 12%) will be charged at the time of booking. Please note you must be 18 years of age or older to reserve a room.
- The rest of your stay will be charged to the card on file at check-in. If you prefer to use a different form of payment for your remaining balance, please let us know during check-in. A $100 courtesy hold will be applied to your credit card of choice each night of your stay for incidental fees, including mini bar tray charges. These charges will be applied at checkout or following your stay.
- Our guestroom rates are subject to change.
CANCELLATIONS & TRAVEL CHANGES
- For cancellations made outside of 48 hours before arrival, a full refund for the stay will be issued. Any cancellations made within 48 hours of check-in are subject to the full cost of your stay. No-shows and early checkouts will not be refunded.
- Please call (661) 766-2825 or email email@example.com with your cancellation request.
- We look forward to welcoming you to Cuyama Buckhorn between 3pm – 9pm.
- Please call (661) 766-2825 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any early check-in requests. We will try to accommodate if possible. If early check-in is not available, we are happy to store your luggage.
- Each of our rooms can comfortably accommodate between 2-4 people based on the room type. A $20 per person fee will be applied to the credit card on file for any additional people in the rooms above standard occupancy and not to exceed max occupancy. We are a family friendly property and children 12 and under are free. Rollaway beds are available upon request for our Deluxe King rooms for a $30 fee.
SMOKING & DAMAGE
- For the consideration of our guests all of our guestrooms and patios are smoke-free. If you or your guests choose to smoke in a guestroom, a $250 cleaning fee will be added to your bill. Additionally, if there is any considerable damage to your room during your stay additional fees will be applied.
OUTSIDE FOOD & DRINKS
- We are pleased to offer a full-service restaurant, bar and coffee shop on property. No outside food or beverages are permitted in public areas. No guestroom or patio cooking is permitted. A $250 fee will be applied to the credit card on file if unauthorized cooking takes place on our property.
LOST & FOUND
- Should you leave belongings behind and request that we ship them to you, a minimum flat fee of $25 per parcel for 2-3 day priority mail will be billed to the credit card on file. Requests for overnight shipping or larger items will be billed $25 plus the actual cost of shipping.